This agreement is a binding legal contract between you and GarageCommerce.com ("we" or "us"). By using this service ("Service") you accept its terms as well as any additional terms or conditions presented to you during the course of your use of our Service. We may change the terms of this agreement from time to time.
By continuing to use the Service after we post such changes, you accept this agreement, as modified. We reserve the right to deny access to this website, or any service provided via this website, to anyone who violates this agreement or who, in our judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy this website, or infringes the rights of others.
Please send questions or comments about this website to:
We respect the privacy of the users of our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The materials available through this website are the property of us and our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. As such, you may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on this website in any form (including by email or other electronic means) without prior written permission from the owner.
By submitting material to us, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any public posting areas of this website, such as any reviews or comments, you agree that we (including our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively, "Third Party Providers"), may reproduce, modify, and distribute such material as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose.
You also agree that we, including our Third Party Providers, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify craigslist's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement ("Agent"), at email@example.com
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the craigslist site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
We work hard to make this website a useful place. We cannot guarantee, however, that our users will always find everything to their liking; nor could we provide a free service if we were exposed to substantial liability. Please read these Disclaimers carefully before using this website.
Use at Your Own Risk. We provide the material available through this website for informational purposes only. You may only use the material and the services available through this website for your personal and non-commercial use. We try to ensure that information we post to this site is both timely and accurate, and that the services offered are reliable. Yet despite our efforts, errors may occur from time to time. Before you act on any information you've found on our site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Materials Submitted by Other Users. Many of the business listings and other materials available on this site are posted by third-party advertisers. We cannot and do not review every business listing or posting made in other areas available for public postings. Nor do we take steps to confirm the accuracy of any listings or postings submitted by advertisers or other third parties. You may well read any given listing or posting before anyone on our staff does. Take what you find with a grain of salt. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any listing or posting. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the quality, safety or performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or by others who advertise on sites that we link to. A business listing on our site does not constitute our endorsement of the business featured in the listing or of any product, service or other material offered through such business. Similarly, a link to another website does not constitute our endorsement of that site or of any product, service or other material advertised on or offered through such site.
No Warranties. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations on Our Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
Use of Communications Services
We may provide a variety of services on this website through which you can directly interact with others, such as email services, reviews and user-submitted advertising, and other public posting areas ("Communications Services"). We want to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas, but at the same time we want everyone to be able to enjoy these Communications Services.
We will not, in the ordinary course of business, review private electronic messages that are not addressed to us. However, we reserve the right to do so and to use any other forms of information available to us by virtue of your use of our website (including, for example, reverse IP address inquiry) in order to comply with the law, to enforce this agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our website, our customers, the public or Cox Search Inc. and its employees, agents, partners and affiliates.
We reserve the right to deny access to any Communications Service to anyone who violates this agreement or who, in our judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others. We also reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons.
We will comply with the requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any messages to others, and we may disclose messages in response to requests from law enforcement agencies without prior notice to the affected Communication Service user.
Specific Prohibited Uses. Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
- Gathering for the purpose of "spamming" any email addresses that users post in our public posting areas;
- Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications or other equipment, or to cause a security breach of such software, hardware or telecommunications or other equipment;
- Uploading or posting any off-topic or irrelevant material;
- Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside;
- "Stalking" or otherwise harassing another;
- Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
- Gaining unauthorized access to our website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this website.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, agents and licensors, harmless from any claim that may arise from your use of any Communication Service available through this website.
To obtain access to certain services on our site, you may be given an opportunity to register with us. You agree that you will register only if you are 18 years or older. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Service under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in our judgment, we deem offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.